Digital Strategist, RicketyRoo
September 2020 – Present
SEO Specialist, NuLeaf Naturals
August 2019 – September 2020
- Remodeled content strategy that led to an increase of over 3000+ keywords in a three-month time frame.
- Pioneered outreach strategy for the company resulting in placements for the brand on over 100+ web properties.
- Oversaw SEO best practices for website helping to secure ranking positions on the 1st page of Google for conversion generating keywords.
Founder, Popp-Up Writing
January 2007 – Present
- Strategized and wrote more than 1000 pieces of content in dozens of niches for clients.
- Created content for a variety of high-profile brands, including The Emmys, HP, Samsung, and Microsoft. Featured on CBS Denver, Synup, UpCity, RankWatch, RV Open Road, Lifehacker, and other media properties.
- Helped clients increase revenue by $4mm through content strategy, development, and curation.
Contributing Writer, TripSavvy
February 2014 – April 2020
- Launched RV travel section for TripSavvy (formerly About.com Travel).
- Averaged 10,000+ unique pageviews per month during travel season year over year since 2014.
- Produced content related to RVing, road tripping, and Colorado, resulting in more than 50,000+ keywords ranked and 1.1mm pageviews.
Director of Digital Engagement, Altitude Agency
November 2015 – August 2019
- Led team focused on content strategy and link development for clients ranging in budgets from $500 to $10,000 per month.
- Spearheaded disavow project for Amazon-owned Alexa.com resulting in ranking increase of 13+ points per keyword.
- Accelerated traffic growth by 20% for national CBD company through content strategy and optimization.
Senior Writer, TechNorms
June 2011 – June 2019
- Launched coverage of Windows category on website resulting in over 25mm pageviews.
- Publicized products, keynotes, events, and more at CES as a member of the press via website’s social media channels.
- Reviewed products from major consumer electronics brands, including Huawei, OtterBox, Petzi, Mophie, and IObit.
Content Strategist, Trailerbroker
July 2013 – November 2015
- Devised content marketing strategy for primary and partner sites resulting in first-page keyword placements in the RVing niche.
- Undertook the development of more than 100 blogs on RVing.
- Cultivated relationships with more than 50+ web properties, including Volkswagen and Airstream, to earn online coverage.
- Television Academy
- RV Rentals Guide
- Rank Watch
- Want to save money on your next road trip? Here are some simple ways to do it, ABC Detroit (2020)
- Your Favorite Website Could Be Blocked Under Proposed FCC Change, CBS Denver (2017)